Monday, November 10, 2008

Here comes the Bride!

So I am happy to announce that my little sis, Ashley is ENGAGED! Wow, I can't believe how much she has matured and grown in these past years - don't get me wrong, she's still a little goof, but she has found someone who she can be goofy with!
She was proposed to by Kyle Fickenwirth on 11/05/08. He is a very sweet guy and they are adorable together. If you don't believe me, check out the picture below.
Aww, don't they look happy together?!


Check out the rockin' ring he designed for her!


Although planning a wedding can be stressful, especially while they are both in school...man that scenario sounds familiar...I know it will be one of the happiest days that they will treasure as they start their new life together.

Sissy, I love you! I hope you two will be truly happy and wish you both all of my love and support as you take these steps towards eternity!

1 comment:

Child of God said...

Bri, dont you remember those days long long ago when you and Ashley would fight about the silliest things and you longed for these days? Arn't you so glad they are here. Congratulations to Ashley, the ring is beautiful. I know the wedding will be because yours was.