Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! So what if I'm a little late...

We had lots going this Halloween but it was a lot of fun! Sadly, we live in a apartment complex so we don't get many, excuse me.. ANY trick-or-treaters so I have to get my cute-little-kids-fix at our church party. There of course are about a bajillion kids in our ward and they all looked adorable in their constumes! There were chickens, elephants, ladybugs, puppies, princesses, toy story characters, and witches just to name a few...my personal favorite was the peacock! (It wins on creativity!) I wish I had brought my camera with me! darn, maybe next year.

Mike and I carved the pumpkin we brought home from the patch.

"Hey, I have to clean all this gunk out?!"

Yep, sorry Mike!

My beautiful artwork on the pumpkin

The Master piece!


I was also on the Halloween committee at work, though it was a lot of fun, it was also very tiring. I can pretty much say that I will never do that again!!!

The Halloween Committee getting the rest of the decor up just in time for the party! - Go Adrienne, go!

C'mon, Marta, get back to work!

My Department - AKA Gotham City (- Robin)


Robin joined us later!


Overall, I thought we did a good job on the decorations!

Our Witch's Brew!

Lisa the Gnome, and winner of the costume contest - I mean really, how could you beat that!?


Although I did find Stephanie's costume pretty amusing as well!


The Mummy wrap game



Jade was "Best Dressed" (Sorry! I couldn't help it!!!)



Ah, the good ol' donut on a string game...



Next came the halloween party with our friends. It was a lot of fun, well until everyone bullied us into watching "The Grudge", that was a movie I could have gone my whole life without seeing and stayed happy. Not the biggest horror movie fan...Anyways, everyone's costumes were great and it was fun to hang out!



Mike the Orkin Man and Bri the Bug - Please don't squish me!
The gals...



And the guys...

Little miss Katie was a clown..until she rubber her makeup off!

3 comments:

Will Thomas said...

Mike makes a great "Orkin Man". I used to be one for real. LOL

Bri said...

HA! Darn! We should have seen if you had your hat - we had to clean a nasty one from his work - thank goodness for bleach! :)

Jenni said...

I love the costumes. Wait, where do you work at? Are you still doing voice lessons?