Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baker Family Reunion

Ok, so I have definately been slacking on my blog! I realized I still haven't posted on some more things that we did this summer! We were pretty busy, but had a great time jumping from place to place and getting to spend lots of time together and with family and friends.

In the middle of August (I told you I am slacking...what is it, October now!?!), we met up with the Baker clan for some fun on Good Ol' Moses Lake. It has been a really long time since everyone has been together at the same time and it was great to see everyone. However we were missing Christopher who is still on his mission, but at the same time we were plus one as Ashley had her boyfriend Kyle with her.

We had a barbeque, boated, went tubing and wakeboarding and just had a good time!

Here are some pics from that day...

Kyle, Ashley's boyfriend getting some air over the wake

Kelly, making sure nobody does anything stupid on his watch!

Mike and I chillin in the boat (it was nice and warm, perfect for boating) and yes, I did get burnt

We finally convinced Cooper to try a ride in the Tube for the first time! see the video below...

Our crazy Baker family, plus Kyle

Cooper's 1st Tube ride!

2 comments:

Sethington said...

Sounds like fun!
Love the camo hat, where did ya get it? :)

Bri said...

HAHA, that is actually Coop's hat, I didn't bring one with me and he graciously let me borrow it, He even told me I could keep it, but I felt bad stealing his favorite hat!