Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a BOY!!

This Wednesday, we found out that our little Bean is a boy! We are so excited and couldn't be happier about this new addition to out little family!
I wish I would have taken a picture of Mike's face when the ultrasound tech announced to us that our baby was a boy! He was literally beaming!
Our little guys is not shy either! As soon as the tech started the ultrasound, within 15 seconds, she said, "OK, looks like you have a little boy!" Wow. That was fast!
Our little guy is healthy and everything looks good. It was so fun to see him squirming around in there. I loved it when we got to see his little feet and he kept putting his hands and arms up in front of his face.
I actually have to have another ultrasound next month when I go in for my checkup, because our little man was moving around too much that they couldn't get clear enough pictures to complete the checkup.
I just look at it as another opportunity to see my little guy!
We don't have a specific name picked out as of yet, we actually have quite a few that we have been thinking about, but I think we both like the idea of waiting until we meet out little guy to name him officially.

No comments: